Hour 13's mini-challenge is a mid-event survey.
Here we go:
1. What are you reading right now?
2. How many books have you read so far?
One and a bit
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Uhm ... Howl's Moving Castle
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
No; just working around family :)
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Just the usual - family, food, sleeping ... just carry on :)
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How much fun it's been, being a reader :)
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope. You guys are Made of Awesome.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
I'd start earlier, given that my start time is midnight.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
A little bit
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Just keep on going. :)
Edited to add: right. Need to charge the laptop, and get back to some reading. Goooooooo everyone! :)